FAŽMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FAŽMS

FAŽMS Forum

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ANNOUNCEMENT

Go down 
+7
lisam
lordbarron
teutonic
invict
GeordieFly
laurab
s20mike
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
s20mike
Deus Incarnate
Deus Incarnate
s20mike

Number of posts : 568
Registration date : 2008-07-05

ANNOUNCEMENT - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCEMENT   ANNOUNCEMENT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 8:11 am

Bee wrote:
Bigger head than Mike's? Suspect Impossible!

I nearly spewed at the first post, you are only half decent because you joined FOAD in a safe spot.

Your a bigger nut than me Mike, at least i play the egotistical insane pantomime villian, where as you are like the bloke who became venom on spiderman 3.

I am sure your serious too.

I broke my word on forum's, but i saw that and had to reply.Farm's he's no miss, one less over inflated head.

He should have been kicked as soon as he posted that avy of some kids crappy cartoon.Zero him and his many multi's, Reacher and PrincessMJ, because she is mike too.

No i go back to the grave or S2 ,|,,

Not even sure if this IS the real Bee... so I'll save my righteous flaming insults until identity has been established.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCEMENT   ANNOUNCEMENT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 8:24 am

idk it seems like bee...
Back to top Go down
Princessmj
Praetorian
Praetorian
Princessmj

Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2008-07-06

PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCEMENT   ANNOUNCEMENT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 9:09 pm

Bee wrote:
Bigger head than Mike's? Suspect Impossible!

I nearly spewed at the first post, you are only half decent because you joined FOAD in a safe spot.

Your a bigger nut than me Mike, at least i play the egotistical insane pantomime villian, where as you are like the bloke who became venom on spiderman 3.

I am sure your serious too.

I broke my word on forum's, but i saw that and had to reply.Farm's he's no miss, one less over inflated head.

He should have been kicked as soon as he posted that avy of some kids crappy cartoon.Zero him and his many multi's, Reacher and PrincessMJ, because she is mike too.

No i go back to the grave or S2 ,|,,

Oi bee that isnt very nice. What the hell has got into you? I have never once annoyed you in anyway but you bring me down cause I am Mike's girlfriend. Me and Mike play individually thank you very much.

Another thing, why do you have any reason to judge what Mike is saying? He is honest and friendly to many people in FARMS and most of all, he is very loyal - something you lack in. I really liked you as a person but you get too personal at times. The fact that you have bothered to post on this thread just shows alittle bit of jealous inside of you. Mike is a liked guy and plays the game very well. You are jealous at the fact that he is a very popular guy and people like to take his advice in pretty much everything and anything.

I am alittle bit pissed off that someone like you, a traitor, who has left FARMS just because things werent going your own way.

I am a friendly person and have never been rude to anyone until now. I get personal when my name is mentioned especially when I have done nothing to annoy you. Bee, do me a favour, get over yourself and keep your thoughts to yourself.
Back to top Go down
Gramsci
Deus Incarnate
Deus Incarnate
Gramsci

Number of posts : 1114
Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCEMENT   ANNOUNCEMENT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 9:56 pm

Closing the thread again, whoever unlocked it last time, please don't :\
Back to top Go down
https://farms.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCEMENT   ANNOUNCEMENT - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ANNOUNCEMENT
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FAŽMS :: Non-Members Area :: Chat-
Jump to: