FAŽMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FAŽMS

FAŽMS Forum

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Public apology

Go down 
+3
badgers love
Jonboy
louseafur
7 posters
AuthorMessage
louseafur
Swordsman
Swordsman
louseafur

Number of posts : 271
Registration date : 2008-07-05

Public apology Empty
PostSubject: Public apology   Public apology Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 11:31 pm

Put this in non members as some non members may also been affected. it was brought to my attention earlier that my avatar was inappropriate. If it upset anyone or caused offence i apologise to you. If anyone wishes to discuss this further please dont hesitate to pm me
Back to top Go down
Jonboy
Swordsman
Swordsman
Jonboy

Number of posts : 243

Public apology Empty
PostSubject: Re: Public apology   Public apology Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 11:42 pm

god damit,
now i want to know what it was.....
Back to top Go down
badgers love
Praetorian
Praetorian
badgers love

Number of posts : 103

Public apology Empty
PostSubject: Re: Public apology   Public apology Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 11:56 pm

me too!
Back to top Go down
Jawwwwsh
Deus Incarnate
Deus Incarnate
Jawwwwsh

Number of posts : 1590
Registration date : 2008-07-03

Public apology Empty
PostSubject: Re: Public apology   Public apology Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 12:18 am

thanks lou, very strong of you, it wasnt that bad, just not appropriate for younger children XD
you can post it as a pic if you want lou, just not as an avatar :)
Back to top Go down
lordbarron
Chieftain
Chieftain
lordbarron

Number of posts : 2364
Registration date : 2008-07-06

Public apology Empty
PostSubject: Re: Public apology   Public apology Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 12:32 am

ROFL i noticed it as soon as it was changed, yet i havent got a bloody clue what his avi was Razz
Back to top Go down
louseafur
Swordsman
Swordsman
louseafur

Number of posts : 271

Public apology Empty
PostSubject: Re: Public apology   Public apology Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 12:44 am

Jawwwwsh wrote:
thanks lou, very strong of you, it wasnt that bad, just not appropriate for younger children XD
you can post it as a pic if you want lou, just not as an avatar :)

hehehe thanks jawwwwsh but i think i better not.... anyway i prefer this avy you have given me..... its the coolest and i wouldnt be surprised if everyone wants one...... but its all mine hahaha
Back to top Go down
Lord dempo
Theutates Thunder
Theutates Thunder
Lord dempo

Number of posts : 444
Registration date : 2008-07-03

Public apology Empty
PostSubject: Re: Public apology   Public apology Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 12:58 am

lol louse, im pritty sure the kids have acesses to plenty of access to worse things on the internet,but if its upseting some people allow
Back to top Go down
s1mmer
Equites Caesaris
Equites Caesaris
s1mmer

Number of posts : 1442
Registration date : 2008-07-08

Public apology Empty
PostSubject: Re: Public apology   Public apology Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 11:49 am

ohh just post it Razz

I wondered what the avatar was about with the inaproriate stuff..

but tbh, whatever it is must of been pretty bad, because I'm offensive, like I said in the spam corner, 'If your easily offended get the fuck away from me you pussy' or something like that Rather Happy

ooh and if your easily offended don't look at KK's thread in spam about Tv's it has AC's totally inapropriate joke in it Razz and my absolutly facking 'ilarilous ones Razz
Back to top Go down

Public apology Empty
PostSubject: Re: Public apology   Public apology Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 5:17 am

lol it has 2 do with emoness...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Public apology Empty
PostSubject: Re: Public apology   Public apology Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Public apology
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FAŽMS :: Non-Members Area :: Chat-
Jump to: