FAŽMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FAŽMS

FAŽMS Forum

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Everything comes to an end...

Go down 
+10
...pete...
teutonic
-Moccabean-
invict
kirsty3
lordbarron
s1mmer
PinheadSK
Cacofonix
Cuda
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Everything comes to an end... Empty
PostSubject: Everything comes to an end...   Everything comes to an end... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 9:03 pm

I have thought about this long and hard... the offer has been there ever since LUNA, but ewok and pinhead convinced me join FOAD as aposed to JSJ wanting me to join Boom.

I have met some nice people here, invict Wink , pete Very confused... But i feel that everything related to farms is via the forums, and i have only got to know invict and pete through skype, its a valuable resource thats not being used enough!

I'd like to give a thanks to Lord Dempo (and anybody else for that matter) for the resources he gave me to start off my 3rd village, they were used well :) i hope u use them well again lol.

but thank you all for the fun iv had reading these forums, but i feel that it is time for me to leave, because i just cannot physicaly keep up with all the important messages, all the lost laughs and all the new emotes (very good btw lol) that are happening while im out and about.

Good bye everybody, all the best in the future, in game and real life! I know i probably wont see the light of day again, but i want you to all know, thank i went out saying thank you for the experience :)

Hope to speak to you all again (hopefully without the hate messages and the flames from here Flame )

Best of luck in the end game,

JT
Back to top Go down
Cuda
Equites Caesaris
Equites Caesaris
Cuda

Number of posts : 1228
Registration date : 2008-07-05

PostSubject: Re: Everything comes to an end...   Everything comes to an end... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 9:08 pm

You leaving farms or leaving travian?

if leaving farms.. dont be a twat and join Boom lol

Miss ya *kisses*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Everything comes to an end...   Everything comes to an end... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 9:12 pm

sorry cuda, i want to be in this game for the laughs, and i feel i just cant join in with you lot when you already got the convostations going on in the forums.

thats and i close to JSJ and ewok in there.

sorry again

*kisses back* *watches KK whipe it off u in discust* lol
Back to top Go down
Cacofonix
Praetorian
Praetorian
Cacofonix

Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2008-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Everything comes to an end...   Everything comes to an end... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 9:14 pm

Good luck Jtoc0 I did not know you but I am sure you will be missed Thumbs up!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Everything comes to an end...   Everything comes to an end... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 9:17 pm

thanks, my only regret is that i didnt get to no u (R) lot any better ='/
Back to top Go down
PinheadSK
Deus Incarnate
Deus Incarnate
PinheadSK

Number of posts : 529

PostSubject: Re: Everything comes to an end...   Everything comes to an end... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 10:03 pm

Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Everything comes to an end...   Everything comes to an end... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 10:04 pm

*hugs pinhead* you and glen are the last people from LUNA-SE in FOAD with a ranking... do me proud :)
Back to top Go down
PinheadSK
Deus Incarnate
Deus Incarnate
PinheadSK

Number of posts : 529

PostSubject: Re: Everything comes to an end...   Everything comes to an end... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 10:17 pm

As I said to Wokky mate, your new direction is one that I cannot take. My Travian home is here and I can't see that ever changing.

Good luck my friend...
Back to top Go down
Cuda
Equites Caesaris
Equites Caesaris
Cuda

PostSubject: Re: Everything comes to an end...   Everything comes to an end... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 10:28 pm

Cant believe you going to the "SCUM"

dissappointed.

Sad
Back to top Go down
s1mmer
Equites Caesaris
Equites Caesaris
s1mmer

Number of posts : 1442
Registration date : 2008-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Everything comes to an end...   Everything comes to an end... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 10:46 pm

scratch

So wait..

your leaving Farms for Boom? Or are you leaving the forum? Or are you leaving travian totally?

I didn't quite understand.. sorry :/
Back to top Go down
lordbarron
Chieftain
Chieftain
lordbarron

Number of posts : 2364
Registration date : 2008-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Everything comes to an end...   Everything comes to an end... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 10:47 pm

well im a little disapointed, but can understand ur reasoning.

take care man and have a great time as long as ur around :) .... but dont attack any of us lol....or i'll be pissed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Everything comes to an end...   Everything comes to an end... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 11:43 pm

and as long as ur happy pinhead thats fine, i dont expect anybody to follow me, im just doing what i think will make this game more relaxed for me :)

sorry cuda Sad ganna miss you lil lion... Sad lol

leaving Farms for Boom ='/

LB... if i attack anybody... i no ud be right up my ass (but not in a good way O.O!) I wanna keep in contact with alot of u if thats ok Wink
Back to top Go down
kirsty3
Swordsman
Swordsman
kirsty3

Number of posts : 281

PostSubject: Re: Everything comes to an end...   Everything comes to an end... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 12:45 am

i havent really got to know you much jtoc although i think we have spoken once or twice, sorry to see you go especially to boom but you must do what you feel is right for you
Back to top Go down
Cuda
Equites Caesaris
Equites Caesaris
Cuda

PostSubject: Re: Everything comes to an end...   Everything comes to an end... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 12:56 am

but boom. he will be zero popped in 2 days.

theo will give you a peck on the cheek before destroying you.
Back to top Go down
lordbarron
Chieftain
Chieftain
lordbarron

PostSubject: Re: Everything comes to an end...   Everything comes to an end... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 12:57 am

lol i gotta admit....Boom arnt the best ppl to go to lol
Back to top Go down
Cuda
Equites Caesaris
Equites Caesaris
Cuda

PostSubject: Re: Everything comes to an end...   Everything comes to an end... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 1:00 am

yeah i can think of much better ones. such as these guys

http://s1.travian.co.uk/allianz.php?aid=984
Back to top Go down
lordbarron
Chieftain
Chieftain
lordbarron

PostSubject: Re: Everything comes to an end...   Everything comes to an end... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 1:02 am

lol speaking of which, i finally got my first offer to an aliance Razz xVx lol!
Back to top Go down
invict
Deus Incarnate
Deus Incarnate
invict

Number of posts : 1108
Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Everything comes to an end...   Everything comes to an end... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 1:44 am

I wasn't allowed to call us the IRA! why can someone else do it?

Jordy boy, i'll miss you, you did what you felt was right, but be a love and stay away from FARMS Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Jtoc0

PostSubject: Re: Everything comes to an end...   Everything comes to an end... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 2:21 am

i was most worried about ur reply invict X'D

but thanks, and i will, i wanna stay in the skype chat though!! would miss you to much Sad
Back to top Go down
Jtoc0

PostSubject: Re: Everything comes to an end...   Everything comes to an end... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 2:22 am

and thank you kirsty :)
Back to top Go down
invict
Deus Incarnate
Deus Incarnate
invict

Number of posts : 1108

PostSubject: Re: Everything comes to an end...   Everything comes to an end... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 2:34 am

well, you have my skype details and i need a contact in BoomFOX, all could work out well in the end and i won't have to organise the mass destruction of your villages.

Mwhahahaha.
Back to top Go down
-Moccabean-
Theutates Thunder
Theutates Thunder
-Moccabean-

Number of posts : 464

PostSubject: Re: Everything comes to an end...   Everything comes to an end... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 3:59 am

Tis a sad day Sad

Sorry to see you go Jord. Hope things go ok for you - well maybe I don't..... but you know what I mean :) Good luck with everything. You're a good player and we'll miss you on skype Crying or Very sad

*Waves a white handkerchief*
Back to top Go down
s1mmer
Equites Caesaris
Equites Caesaris
s1mmer

Number of posts : 1442
Registration date : 2008-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Everything comes to an end...   Everything comes to an end... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 4:11 am

Sad

s'leaving then...

Well see ya mate..

Sad
Back to top Go down
teutonic
Deus Incarnate
Deus Incarnate
teutonic

Number of posts : 798

PostSubject: Re: Everything comes to an end...   Everything comes to an end... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 10:12 am

you cant join boom and stay in the farms chat fs lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Everything comes to an end...   Everything comes to an end... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 11:52 am

OH dont leave farms for boom!!

i'm in an even more surrounded area then you and i'll just plough on and on.

do what i'm doing, get a NE village up and then move there!!

i really don't care if my SE villages get zeroed as long as i have somewhere to respawn and i can be with FARMS.

don't just cut and run like this...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everything comes to an end...   Everything comes to an end... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Everything comes to an end...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FAŽMS :: Non-Members Area :: Chat-
Jump to: